What you can do at the LRC
The Language Resource Center is available to all FAS students for support of foreign language learning. The following is a list of typical student activities at the Language Resource Center.
- View on-line videos for a course, and listen to on-line audio materials.
- Use language learning computer software.
- Check out audio and video materials for your course for use within the LRC.
- Use Adobe's Creative Cloud software to create and edit photos, graphics, videos, websites, and more.
- Watch High Definition TV from all over the world via Dish Network.
- Use the computers for multilingual web-browsing and other computing.
- Watch non-English-language DVDs and videos, including those in foreign formats (PAL, SECAM, non-region 1 DVD, etc…)